• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Any Ipswich/Suffolk Bashers?

stretch

Where does everyone normally bash at landseer, I went down for half hr today as we were lookin at a few housing developments in Ipswich, went the bmx track for a bit place seems pretty big just wondered if there were any other parts of it you use?

Yer thank you. Do u have any probs bashing in parks in ipswich? I read about the grass not always being cut and is to long and also the post about the fg i think it was in christchurch park.

I've never had a problem but I run electric, but yeah that guy got asked to move on when running an fg in christchurch. I normally go landseer but the grass is long at the moment.

Yer thank you. Do u have any probs bashing in parks in ipswich? I read about the grass not always being cut and is to long and also the post about the fg i think it was in christchurch park.

Hi and welcome, Landseer is very long at the mo.  Went over a couple of days ago and almost couldn't run!!!  I run electric too and not had a problem, yet!!

Have you watched the vid i linked. How do u feel about going there and trying it out?

I was speaking to someone on Facebook about taking a trip up there but didn't get the chance, I will see if they are going to open this Sunday and might take a trip up there! Bashfest has taken all my time recently! :D

Yer they are open sunday but not posted on facebook yet unless its raining really hard but if its called off it will be posted on here from me and they will post on facebook as im not on there. Also ill say now that if you guys come up for the day its free for the 1st time so u guys can see what they are about. Then a small charge after that tho but well worth it for cut grass and hassle free bashing. Any1 up for it this weekend?

Well i work every other weekend so i wouldnt be going next week. But you guy are welcome up there it should be open unless its heavy rain. Does anyone else wanta come up this sunday?

I will go up and have a gander this Sunday bud, I will need to convince my mate but once i tell him its a track, he will be there in an instant! lol

He loved Baja Bashfest for that very reason lol :D

Great more the better. If you have watched the video its just been finished a 1/5th track which is tires around it. And the piped track is 1/8th or smaller. He do race but for fun so it kinda competitive but in a fun way. I will be up there aswell so be good to meet you

Yer its open tomorrow night from 6 I will be up there be good to see some of you.  The place is called MRCC Marlesford  they have just opened a forum on here called MRCC. This is the facebook like link for the club http://www.facebook.com/pages/MRCC-Marlesford-Radio-Control-Club/222043074487154 on the facebook page there is directions to MRCC at Marlesford. will your mate come up with you tomorrow night?

That's it I'm hooked......................  Went to the above track @ Marlesford tonight.  Met some great people and had a blast with my Carnage.  Honestly, if you want somewhere to go make plans through the website on fbook and GET there. 

Cant wait to get back on the track, even though I am a little bit crap.  Was my 1st time on a track though and loved it.

2nd vehicle coming up I think.......DOH.

Yes was great to see you up there. Be great to see your pictures will you post them online somewhere? Be great to see you up there again. Mrcc is open sunday unless there heavy i know you cant make it raruk but anyone else want to come up for a bash and a look?

On the track with tires its 1/5th but my buggy and truggy have been round. The other track in for anything smaller but most of us have 1/8 or 1/10. But they dont mind what track you use with the 1/8th or below. The only thing we dont do is run the 1/5th on the track with the piping around it, as that makes big ruts and churnes it up. Hope you understand and get that if not just ask.

Went down to in laws today in mildenhall, chucked the fg in the boot, decided to go round to the west row motocross track next to it is some land they have built some smaller jumps for the youngsters, they have made it where I have dropped the pin, it's open all the time and its free. Posted Image

hey guys been a good bash on sun at MRCC. I haven't had time to post tho. Here is some links to a couple of vids on YouTube.

the MRCC track is open tomorrow night from 6 sorry I couldn't post before now just been really busy.

the MRCC track is also open Sunday weather permitting 10 - 4 if anyone want somewhere to go. Iv got work so I cant make it.