• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Any Ipswich/Suffolk Bashers?

stretch

im up for bashing in the new year, i live about 10mins walk from landseer park, i would love to meet sooner but i dont have the time as i have family staying with me ova xmass witch arive on thursday and go home new years day so i cant really just bugger off, as much as i would like to :(

landseer park is ideal as its big and open with lots of humps, i tend to stay away from the bmx track tho as its norm full of little nobs

i will pop a comment on here in jan once my guests have left, i hope we will get a good day so we can arange something proper....my leopard is ready and waiting :)

Like i said i havnt got any RCs at home with me but i'll pop up and meet everyone :)

yeah would be good to meet you mate

so what do all you local lot run??

I run electric (failed miserably at nitro) brushless e-firestorm and stampde vxl (which i'm selling) as there's a buggy I want for christmas :yes: you?

at the min i only have my fg leopard (petrol) running, my savage needs a new engine and my rally car needs a esc, but i do have my little ftx vantage aswell that works but thats just a carpark toy lol :)

im trying to talk my dad into selling me his 5t as it just sits there, but i doubt ill win that one :(

ive been looking for bashing friends for a while as my wife works most days were as im self employed and do as i please :) once the new year is in im looking to set up a weekly or 2weekly bash on a park etc i have holywells park at the back of me and landseer park very close, but i dont drive so going to outher places with a 1/5 is tricky untill i find land to buy then we can use that.

Same here I've been looking for a group to bash with since moving here and found no one so I'm glad people are starting to find this post. I've been out a couple of times by myself bu its just not the same is it. I have a half decent video camera and do a bit of editing so can get some footage while were out as well, does anyone own a ramp?

i can get a ramp, my nephew has a plastic bmx ramp i can swipe now and then my prob is i cant really jump a leopard as its a racer, grate fun riping about and generly haveing fun with tho as it very powerfull and 2speed.

ill have to get my old savage sorted i gess..but to be honist i hate nitro hence its been sitting for a year needing a engine

Cool i'm on the look out for a ramp as well. Why not sell the savage and get an electric buggy or something?

i have my little ftx i can jump as i dont care if i brake it as its silly cheap to fix, im planing on selling the savage and geting some hop ups for leopard im finking a ddm exhaust ^_^ and takeing off the splash guards to fit a fg baja shell

i cant join you lot on nye due to guests :( but im defo up for meet ups in the new year, i can get that ramp easy i just have to ask my sister to drop it off as and when.

Edited by Redneck29

Another Ippy based mod here, if you guys are bashing on NYE i'll try and free myself from the family strongarm and pop along :good:

Come along mate probably won't be an all day thing as misses said it's her only day off work so we should spend time together, she could drive me there I guess lol. Would be good to meet for a couple of hours anyway.

i cant join you lot on nye due to guests :( but im defo up for meet ups in the new year, i can get that ramp easy i just have to ask my sister to drop it off as and when.

couldn't you 'nip out' lol

i could pop out to say hi depending were you all are, if its landseer park you lot are on i can, as i can just say to the wife "ill be back in a few mins i need to get..........."

but running a rc would be out the window

Glaxey modles wont steer you far wroung, when you first meet them thay seem funny buggers, but once you get to know them thay awsom. there prices may be a little higher than some but thay are the best in suffolk...and thay will be very honist all the way if something is **** thay will tell you so.

there was a few issues thay was haveing a while back with muppets who was causeing them probs with nitros and slaging them off but to be honist ive neaver had a prob,

I have shopped at Galaxy for years and never had any problems,I feel I've been living there at the moment, every time I've I go out with my rc, I break something lol

Thinking of popping out tomorrow for a bash, weather is ment to be ok so if any one is free, I will be going to.....

Suffolk IP9 2BE, UK

http://m.google.co.uk/u/m/RQMTgn

I often go here, its used by knobs at night but never seen anyone there during the day, I've been over 20 odd times aswel lol

Will prob head out around 11, there is a carpark nearish too!

Glaxey modles wont steer you far wroung, when you first meet them thay seem funny buggers, but once you get to know them thay awsom. there prices may be a little higher than some but thay are the best in suffolk...and thay will be very honist all the way if something is **** thay will tell you so.

they used to be pretty bad when i first started RC a few years ago but have got alot better, they recently did up the shop and hired new people who seem to know their stuff, they will normally price match too if you ask

Looks like we've got few people interested in NYE bash. Not planning an all day thing just couple of hours to meet/break the ice etc as we all have different commitments that day. Next is location is landseer park good for everyone that way redneck can come and say hello as well. redneck is there a particular car park we need to go to or is there just one?