• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Leccy item for Sale - Team Associated SC 10 (Lucas Oil) 2.4ghz

ghuk

Hi all

I am looking to sell my Team Associated SC10 truck. I bought it brand new 2 months ago from a RC shop in Herts and with the 2 batteries it cost well over £300.00. However in that time period I have used it 3 times so its up for sale.

Its basically brand new and in good condition. It comes with the 2.4ghz radio gear, 2 x Core RC 4200 MAH batteries (Dean Connectors) and 8 x AA 2850mAh rechargable batteries for the transmitter. I also have the box, tools and instructions.

The truck has been left standard out of the box, so you will get the Reedy 3300KV Brushless Motor / ESC system.

Here are some pics for your viewing pleasure:

DSC01246.jpg

DSC01247.jpg

DSC01256.jpg

DSC01251.jpg

Please note - You will need to purchase the relevant chargers for this truck. The speed controller & 2 Nimh batteries comes fitted with Deans connectors.

Price is £150.00 + £10.00 for delivery within mainland UK (via Parcelforce 48 hour service).

I am not interested in part exchanging with other RC cars . This truck is up for sale elsewhere so when its gone, its gone......................

Cheers

George

Edited by ghuk