• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

spektrum DX2S castle link few baja bits vorza shell

5BSSBasher

thanks for that mate, i have done so now. i have messaged him like 6 times and nothing

according to the forum he is online most days so why he hasnt responded is beyond me.

even if the controller comes i no longer want it!!

Yea just file a complaint with paypal

i sent mine by paypal gift but money isnt my issue its just the fact he replyed and seemed nice when i was thinking of buying it and as soon as i bought it no communication at all thats what has annoyed the hell out of me the fact he can reply tones and then just stop.

hi yes i know what you mean mate, paypal gift is a no no, yes you pay the fees with other but it isnt worth it, anyway lesson learned

i sent mine by paypal gift but money isnt my issue its just the fact he replyed and seemed nice when i was thinking of buying it and as soon as i bought it no communication at all thats what has annoyed the hell out of me the fact he can reply tones and then just stop.

• 2 weeks later...

just wanna say do not buy off this person.

he never sent my item and i had to claim from paypal

he even asked to send as gift, luckily i refused otherwise 55 quid gone

anyway i have got my money back so unlucky thief!!!