• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Snetterton Park Meet (On-road track)

willb

goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood news my ta05 is back up and running my brushless is back is so try beat me if ya can lolz

im going to bring my blitz aswell saturday ok

btw what time we meeting saturday? cheers

actually i cant the weeknd after this one as im going drifting soo all tho depends what day

but yeah this weekend ftw the ta05 is going and is awesome makes no noise its silent and it drifts awesome with open diffs haha

i was going flatout down the road flicked it sidewaythen missing me (on purpose) by like a inch then off again.

im brining the blitz for laughs and giggles.

chris do you not have anything to run saturday is you slash buggy running. like will said do they have the xray spares you need. you could take it to your buddy in the shop he could bodge something up lol

i could come but depends on what im doing that day as i was going to help my dad with unloading my sisters stuff at her new house or i was going up mousehold to do a few jumps , soo it all depends soo put me down as a maybe

hey chris, if your up mousehold give me a shout and ill bike down and come and see yah buddy :) im not far from there at all :)