• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

1 vid thread...

bradderz

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

wow, why it do that ?

most likely the snow/ice/water got into it... im not sure, but my gearing is spot on, it never even gets warm.

done some more editing on my next compilation vid, one more bash outing and it will be done, but then again... me not got no ESC :(

noo that was a new one too wasnt it ?

given the fact that my ESC blew up... there wasnt much vid footage of mine shot, otherwise this vid would be complete, its at just under 3 mins. thats using 2 songs, i wanna use 1 more song and bump it to around 4:50(need some more variation, about a minute is just the intro because its my first 8ight vid lol)...

FINALLY, after all this time...

found some more footage of my 8ight, got another soundtrack lined up,FINALLY - without further or do, heres my first running video of my new buggy, and the 2nd edition to my ultimate compilation video playlist...

you'll want the volume up... trust me :)

Edited by bradderz

its good mate, buggy looks awesome tbh. sad that the esc died but im sure we will see some more footage of this beast.

thanks mate... u sure will!

Looks great brad,i like where the music changes to drum and bass lol ;)

Its a shame your esc died

thanks man, yeah it is... but its my fault i guess so ya know..

thanks mate... u sure will!

thanks man, yeah it is... but its my fault i guess so ya know..

I plastic dip mine, and I drove it in the snow yesterday at grovelands, worked fine and still works, you can borrow some for you next esc, trust me this stuff is great you can do

Servos

Esc

Motors (not that you need to)

receivers

Basically anything you can find :)

I plastic dip mine, and I drove it in the snow yesterday at grovelands, worked fine and still works, you can borrow some for you next esc, trust me this stuff is great you can do

Servos

Esc

Motors (not that you need to)

receivers

Basically anything you can find :)

ive got it and have used it on other ESC's...

but the xerun and ezrun esc's are sealed pretty tight as it is, and id seen/ heard about them surviving snow without needing to be cracked open and waterproofed even more, i ran it in thick snow and it was fine a few days ago.

• 1 month later...