• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

My side off the story

Asshead

First off all i beg for forgiveness for making so many accounts :( i love this forum i just want to be on it mods please dont ban me before ive told my side off things im sorry for everything ive done :(

why can you guys just give me one more chance cant you see ive changed its been over 5months since ive sold anything, i dont use my ebay account no more ... Just please give me this one more chance ask yourself this since ive been on here on this name have i harmed anyone or sold anything bad, giving any stupid advice etc dwarfy i tried my mest to help you with your MCD buy ? im sure everyone is aware off me on this forum and others it would just be totally stupid to even try and pull off something dodgy (not that i even wanted to) frown.gif, im telling you guys the truth ive really changed please just give me this last chance im saying sorry to everyone from my the bottom off my heart if you guys wont give me a second chance just let me be on this forum and ill show you lot ive changed i know i made tons off mistakes but im putting my hand up you guys have won, even tho i keep coming back to this everyone know about me as a scammer witch im not that's the biggest punishment but i still don't see the need why you guys keep punishing me on that swap i did ask paul i sent him a ddm pipe witch he asked for in excahnged that his tells everyone the deal is sorted but he hasnt been on any off the forums in ages frown.gif i spoke to hiim a couple off weeks ago explain the misunderstanding that we had and he told me its ok in his quotes he said its all in the passed and it was big off you to send me the pipe i misunderstood you if you guys dont believe me please just get in contract with him and ask him, he sold the Baja know and we speak on msn several times.... making all these names is something you can punish me with but thats totally because i just want to be on this forum i have quite alot off knowledge to give and receive please guys i beg you just let me stay on this forum better yet just banned me from selling on my life i will show you guys ive changed, i may have made mistakes is the passed but im paying for it know no doubt.. if any off you guys new me personally you would know im not a scammer i come from a well mannered family and if my parents new about this they would properly batter me, that deal was just a bad deal i wish i could go back in time im really a nice person ive just been misunderstood. Please i ask you guys ones just give me this last chance all i ask from you.

Another thing i know im going to get alot off crap off the members on here but im willing to take it on the chin i do deserve that.

I wrote all this from the bottom off my heart, some off you might think this is a joke but its really not... im only 18 and i feel scared to leave my area thinking someone off this forum or others might see me you guys don't know how that feels i never meant to scam anyone.

If you can find it in your heart just to at-least get passed this i would most honestly appreciate it im not saying forgive me right away but just think frown.giffrown.gif about it

You guys have heard this many times from me and i don't blame you if you tell me to get lost.

asl steve on this forum how it is to be misunderstood his been banned off msuk for scamming people on there he sells one item to mutli people i dont see why you guys are not doing nothing about that is it because i am asain and his white frown.gif everyone has been calling him a scammer etc on msuk i was speaking to him on here and he was saying it was just a bad deal if you can take his word for it why cant you take mine.

Mods please just understand if you get the slightest hint that im doing anything dodgy or stupid just banned me but until then just think about it, its better be on here where you know who i am and can keep and eye on me then me just making different accounts if you are keeping an eye on me then the forum members will be safe and can enjoy them self instead off me hiding but like i said before i honestly am no scammer, just ask all the other people that i have sold rc stuff to they have been fully satisfied with there purchase. EVERYONE DOES MAKE MISTAKES SOME MORE THEN OTHERSfrown.gif

Regards Assan

• Like 2

I would love to be apart off this forum ive made mistake but like i said i sorted it with paul and yes i should be punished for making lot off accounts but thats just because i want to be apart off this forum :( im not a scammer this forum is the best mods please just find it in your heart is there anyway i can speak to nick please.