• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Hall Park, Horsforth Leeds

OK, someone on here recommended this spot and I like it. The creaters give some good jumps, the car park is close by and there is quite a bit of room.

For those who don't know it . . . . . . . .

Access to the car park via Hall Lane, (LS18 5) in Horsforth.

http://www.bing.com/maps/?FORM=MMREDIR#JndoZXJlMT1IYWxsK0xhbmUlMmMrSG9yc2ZvcnRoJTJjK0xlZWRzK0xTMTgrNSZiYj01My44NDE5Mzk3MTc1NzA3JTdlLTEuNjQ0MDI0NTI0MzEwMjMlN2U1My44MzQyMTQyODI0MjkzJTdlLTEuNjYxNDc5NDc1Njg5Nzc=

Anyone who users this regularly, or is intending to as the weather gets better please leave a name and when you usually go down. You never know we might be able to get something going . . .

I have been going there for a while now some of the jumps are good as you said watch out for the small but quite deep puddle just as you start to head into the main park

This place can get very busy in the warmer months so may cause a few problems! also with the area its in locals could get a bit p155ed off with it as it is quite a quiet respectful area. only way you are going to find out though is to use it really. if anyones going up through week or next weeknd let me know ill come and have a bash :D

OK, someone on here recommended this spot and I like it. The creaters give some good jumps, the car park is close by and there is quite a bit of room.

For those who don't know it . . . . . . . .

Access to the car park via Hall Lane, (LS18 5) in Horsforth.

http://www.bing.com/maps/?FORM=MMREDIR#JndoZXJlMT1IYWxsK0xhbmUlMmMrSG9yc2ZvcnRoJTJjK0xlZWRzK0xTMTgrNSZiYj01My44NDE5Mzk3MTc1NzA3JTdlLTEuNjQ0MDI0NTI0MzEwMjMlN2U1My44MzQyMTQyODI0MjkzJTdlLTEuNjYxNDc5NDc1Njg5Nzc=

Anyone who users this regularly, or is intending to as the weather gets better please leave a name and when you usually go down. You never know we might be able to get something going . . .

Hey mate I think my mate and I met you on fri. And you were running in your new engine, well just thought I would reply so that you know we are interested in having a go at that site. Not sure when we will be going but will let you know, maybe this weekend!?

Edited by Saffa

Hey mate I think my mate and I met you on fri. And you were running in your new engine, well just thought I would reply so that you know we are interested in having a go at that site. Not sure when we will be going but will let you know, maybe this weekend!?

Yes that was me. Have been out again to the abbey to finish running my savage in and the pull start has given up . . . . 11-20 days for a new one from Japan or somewhere so I won't be about for a while now!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi folks,

got my pullstarts from HK and now finished breakin - heading up to Hall Park about 10:30/11ish for a couple of hours in the morn if anyones about? could do with someone who can tune as I seem to be . . . . . well making a mess so far!

Cheers

PS - the new STS .30 look potentially mental - wheelie and backflip galore if I can get this tune right!

Hi folks,

got my pullstarts from HK and now finished breakin - heading up to Hall Park about 10:30/11ish for a couple of hours in the morn if anyones about? could do with someone who can tune as I seem to be . . . . . well making a mess so far!

Cheers

PS - the new STS .30 look potentially mental - wheelie and backflip galore if I can get this tune right!

Glad to hear about the pullstarts :good:. You could have done with them on Sunday :D

Probably be a bit later than 11-ish, so I'll give you a ring when I'm going to set off :good:

Hi folks,

Bit a video of this place here . . . new engine trashed my diffs but it gives you an idea of the jumps and stuff.

I think the tunning was getting there but the gear shift needs a tweak as its screaming in 1st now and again!

• 11 years later...