• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Huddersfield Bash EVENT 2!

waz

me?

no1 he has any respect for me so y should i bother to meet em in person?

?

1/ your Using Text Lanuage,

2/ Why have People not got Respect for you?

Think the Mods should just Clean this Up and leave it that you will not be Makeing an apperacne

:smilies_eusasmiles2:

Your a respected member of this forum and have over 550 posts, plus its a fun day out

if you back track any of my posts you will understand.

This was a good forum but when members think there better than you and start calling you a dumbass i dont see why i should bother meeting them

booked in and payed, feel free to give me a tenner to cover that and i might come! :helpsmilie:

You ain't coming cos you'll lose a tenner???? How tight is that, gonna cost more than that in fuel :blink:

Prolly best you don't come as no doubt the bill of repairs after the bash will be more than a tenner ;)

You ain't coming cos you'll lose a tenner???? How tight is that, gonna cost more than that in fuel :blink:

Prolly best you don't come as no doubt the bill of repairs after the bash will be more than a tenner ;)

Haha, and we volenteered to give him a tenner too. Yea its cost me more to organise the bash than a tenner! He says he prefers racing.... :lol: pussy :lol:

Come on this shouldnt turn into a slanging match it shoulf be a fun forum and this bashing day out will be a laugh. If you want to come, com, if you dont, dont come

As they say in Liverpool "Calm Down, Calm Down" I wasn't slaggin off, and I'll bet Waz has never done it to anyone?? Just a gentle wee take, all over a tenner. Shame he's not coming is all :good:

so if i dont come, then I get to race, havent wasted a tenner, wont have any repair bills, no more nitro fuel to buy....... all sounds good! think i know where im going lol

SOme basher u r! u pussy! :lol:

Stop bein such a litle biatch and get yer ass down there! You may have some cash to use, butthere wont be a time over the day hwere u wont be smiling!

Go Racing, be a boring sod and race a TC.

or

Come Bash in front of 100's people, get appalause and hav a laugh!

To be honest, getting there saves u £25, getting food b4 we go saves you another £5/. and same on way back so basically you save over %£50 quid! Get down there!

Mcgoo, come on mate ill meet ya! Its a rite laugh!

Cheers

Matt