• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

North london Bash Discussion

Bazzokajoe

really hot water...

plonk it in and forget about it.... leave it simmering for about 20mins :)

oh and dont try and dye wheels with tires on... :S can never get the foam dry :P

cheap lipos?

do i need anymore.... can you ever have enough??

chris... i suggest you get one of these: http://www.hobbycity...idProduct=14558

so you can safely run 5s :)

Edited by Bazzokajoe

right,,,

getting a further pair of these:

http://www.hobbycity...idProduct=14471

kinda feeling like a plane as well... not too sure which one tho :P

http://www.hobbycity.com/hobbyking/store/uh_viewItem.asp?idProduct=9994

if only it was in the de warehouse :(

Edited by Bazzokajoe

HAHA i was looking at the helis from the german store!!! i was considering buying some more lipos... but i think i need to save my monies for the new esc when it is available... also i did just buy andys nanos :)

If i knew what motor, and servos i should be running in the 450 heli, i prob would get one... but i just dont need to spend unnecessarily! THOSE LIPOS ARE SO CHEAP!

i need to place an order from the states for the TX, Chargers, and other bits and bobs...

hong kong mate :P

not the states... states makes shipping more expensive... normal stock is held in HK

and same... some of their heli's get great reviews and are dirt cheap :P great price... even if you were gonna use it as a model!

http://www.hobbycity.com/hobbyking/store/uh_viewItem.asp?idProduct=13079 so so tempted to get it and build it up as a model :)

Edited by Bazzokajoe

GOD i nearly pushed the buy button on the 40c lipos!

Thats why i nearly got the 450 sized heli as it got great reviews, and the align t rex parts are compatible too!!!!

I will probably build one at some point. But i have enough going on at the moment!

Just ordered a pair of 5200mah 2s 30Cs to replace my dead one. Hopefully they'll be here by Saturday!!!

I've always been tempted by one of their helis or planes as well, but there isn't anywhere convenient to fly one near me and it'd take forever to learn to fly properly as well.

really hot water...

plonk it in and forget about it.... leave it simmering for about 20mins :)

oh and dont try and dye wheels with tires on... :S can never get the foam dry :P

cheap lipos?

do i need anymore.... can you ever have enough??

chris... i suggest you get one of these: http://www.hobbycity...idProduct=14558

so you can safely run 5s :)

ordered 2 !!

will post that connector joe in case they dont get here in time...

truck nearing road test readyness !! am away overnight tomorrow so will have tons of time to fix in my hotel room (rock and roll huh)

haha chris!

i love teh way you take any opportunity when you are away from home (not having to perch under your garage door) to work on your truck haha... Must have a rolling tool kit at all times in the back of your car :)

my truck still isnt repaired.. .the move into the shed took all weekend and still isnt completely finished... But the work needed to be done isnt too much so ill have one day after work this week...

Just ordered a pair of 5200mah 2s 30Cs to replace my dead one. Hopefully they'll be here by Saturday!!!

I've always been tempted by one of their helis or planes as well, but there isn't anywhere convenient to fly one near me and it'd take forever to learn to fly properly as well.

I bought 2 of those as well,should work well in Rusty.

The ST is very close to being finished (if that's poss).

Things left to do > fit receiver box (on it's way from ws).

Fit new heavy springs and 35/40wt shock oil. Dye new wheels black and belt/fit tyres. Paint basher body and rear wing (black wing ordered from apex but may never turn up).

Maybe mod the motor mount so I can fit 16T pinion,Joes idea for hi speed madness ha ha!!

Edited by dirtyhabitz

shhh roie :P

i got another pair of 3s... so now i have 4 2s and 4 3s.... 1 5s, 1 3s for transmitter and couple of extras :)

my room is basically a bomb :D

Ha ha Joe we have all the lipos!!

My lipo count is 15 including the 4 I've just ordered and the 2 Josh is having off me..which I'll replace with 2 40c's next week.