• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Forest of dean anybody?

Caine

Hello fellow forester, i am from the forest of dean (Lydney) where abouts are you from.

me and my next door neighbor both have nitro buggys we boyh race in Lydney, we use the school play ground and field, where about do you go

Forest-sion

Hi Mate,

I live in Cinderford, but work in lydney. I mainly go in the wood and sometimes up the dips in broadwell for some jumping but i'm starting to get fed up with big dents on my pipes because of the stones! I did see there was another guy on here from the forest but hes never replied to my message. Be really up for comin out sometime if your up for it? Was starting to think nobody else in the forest was on heregood.gif

sounds good i have not really been any where else with my car, my next door neighbors car is out of action at the mo the front end of his motor is smashed up he hit a goal post.

can you remeber the name of the other person from the forest it may be worth sending him another message

just out of interest where do you get all your spare parts from, i found there is no where local abart from newport

Great stuff! Busy next couple of weekends with work and the family but i'll keep in touch on here. I'll send the other forum member another pm and see if he'll get back in touch.

As for parts i use the internet tried gloucester and cheltenham in the past but they are so unreliable. At least you can find what you need and fast on the web.

Hey guys.... im the other dude form the forest (WOOOOP FOREST OF DEAN =P) if you wonna do some smallish jumps with the cars or just mess about flying them around everywhere then there's the woods up the harrow hill footie club.

I need to order some hardened gears off here before i properly bash again.... but i am normally up there anyway on my bike =P.

I was also thinking about putting a RC track in, up there just gotta find somehwere to put it but where the tracks finished it'll be good to be able to race some people :P

Micro Racer :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 8 years later...

Hi I've got a few rc car's looking for places like minded people to meet up with and have a laugh I've got a rovan stealth Baja need decent place to run it