• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

3 sisters bash (wigan) on 18th september.

8560ardvark

8 members have voted

1. 1. what time shall it be done??

• morning
    • afternoon
    • early evening
    • throughout the day, (get there at whatever time you want)

I'll be there more than likely,be a bit earlier this time too.Its always the case I end up sorting everyone elses stuff out and don't get time to do mine so i'll plan ahead to get there earlier,it's only 2-3 minutes away from my house so I don't mind going over there,it is however wearing heavy on my Hostile MX rears on the Baja,the surface is hard packed coal shale so does take a lot off tyres,gonna invest in some ice cutters for them in the near future,that should make em last longer over there....laugh.gif

I've voted all day too by the way,no point having one otherwise as some people have to travel,nothing spoiling if it's all day or not really,people can turn up whenever they please.I'm going to contact my old school buddy again who's head of the council for the area,i'll go visit him instead of emailing,that way i'll get across what we want to do to the area as it's council owned waste land,as soon as I get the go ahead I have access to plant machinery so the track can be made....smile.gif

Just seen this, I'll no doubt turn up if people are over. Right near me so only takes 2 mins to get there. It'll still probably be after dinner though lol

Fair play it does batter the tyres on the large scales :rofl:

A level speed section and some decent track style jumps would make it great, plus I noticed the access gate further down was open last time were there.

I'd take more stuff with me, if I could get the car closer to keep an eye on it.

But that's probably a suggestion for later on, if the council OK it's use and we prove to be acceptable users.

Bit in advance for us to give a definate, specialy as we'll probably still be trying to pay for rairs followint the TM bash.

But a proabably form us.

All day, so people can come and go.

:good:

• 3 weeks later...

where do you bash at 3 sis couldnt for the life of me find it

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=&daddr=53.505112,-2.63865&geocode=&hl=en&mra=dme&mrcr=0&mrsp=1&sz=16&sll=53.504933,-2.634487&sspn=0.005845,0.013797&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=16

there, I couldn't find it for like 3/4 of an hour, until I heard a baja :D LOL