• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

PLZ CLOSE UNTILL THE FRONT DIFF IS FITTED AE RC8TE FORSALE ROLLER NEED WHEELS AND A SHELL

simon burrows

hi ae rc8te forsale its a roller comes with loads of spares etc .

COMES WITH A BRADNEW LIPO 5S 5000MHA 20C needs wheels and a shell . its got 17mm hexs

08052010602.jpg?t=1273330343

08052010603.jpg?t=1273330973

img1344w.jpg

img1343m.jpg

img1342vd.jpg

comes with all the spare parts etc but no tools box as the lid snaped of it

Edited by simon burrows

Can I clarify a few things here, since you haven't enlightened people in your topic. ;)

1. The center diff is broke, so the casing needs replacing
  2. One of the CF shock towers in the spares, slightly off pic, is broken (these are my pics...)
  3. You mentioned to me about loose front CVDs, which could suggest either a bent chassis, brace or somewhere a fault, which from what I'm aware, you have yet to fix or even diagnose.

i have sorted it right now its just about ready . i am going to close it with new pics etc as it not bent it was the diff that made the shaft move ,

it was the front diff not the center 1 diff

THE ONLY THING THAT WAS DAMAGE WAS THE FRONT DIFF THANKS AND THE CHASSIS NOT BENT ITS BEEN AT THE MODELSHOP TODAY HE CHECKED IT OVER AND THE NO MORE DAMAGED TO THE SHAFTS OR ANYMORE DAMAGE .

AT ALL THIS WAS DOWN TO THE FRONT DIFF NOT THE CENTER DIFF

Edited by simon burrows

i have sorted it right now its just about ready . i am going to close it with new pics etc as it not bent it was the diff that made the shaft move ,

it was the front diff not the center 1 diff

THE ONLY THING THAT WAS DAMAGE WAS THE FRONT DIFF THANKS AND THE CHASSIS NOT BENT ITS BEEN AT THE MODELSHOP TODAY HE CHECKED IT OVER AND THE NO MORE DAMAGED TO THE SHAFTS OR ANYMORE DAMAGE .

AT ALL THIS WAS DOWN TO THE FRONT DIFF NOT THE CENTER DIFF