• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

SOLD PLEASE CLOSE

HUNTER.P

Up for sale I have various Wheels and Tyres for sale, some are already fitted glued with foams etc.

IMPORTANT:

1] PM me with questions and offers, and more pictures if required. I will reply ASAP.

2] Payment can be through Direct Bank Transfer (PREFERED) or Paypal (Either as Gift or Goods, although Buyer Pays Fees)

3] For some items I will have to charge for postage, PM me for quote. Discount will be given for multiple items. All items will be send 1st Class Recorded

4] Items will all be posted ASAP maximum of three days, but please bear in mind that I am in my exam season and that revision does take up a lot of my time!

CHECK OUT MY FEEDBACK

I AM OPEN TO OFFERS

ALL OFFERS VIA PM

KYOSHO WHITE 24mm STADIUM TRUCK WHEELS x4:

All unused although I opened one set to check the size of the hex

P6070060.jpg

Edited by HUNTER.P

Yeah I will have photos and info on thursday afternoon I will pm you when I upload pics, I am selling them for a friend so he has all of them at the moment but I will have them on thurs.

can you let me know if you have any 1/10 12mm hex wide offset truck type wheels/tires when you get them please mate

can you let me know if you have any 1/10 12mm hex wide offset truck type wheels/tires when you get them please mate

Will try and see if I can get any, I will PM you if I have somegood.gif

Just to let you all know if you leave a messgae here, I will save all your names to a document so that when I get all the tyres and wheels I will PM you to tell you that they are ready to be sold!

The rest are uploaded sorry I thought there would be more but I bought two sets off him

Edited by HUNTER.P

have you got any badlands tyres on wheels 17mmhexs

Sorry all that is shown is all I have! All though if you are wanting to go off road and all you are looking for is grip the two LRP Tyres and wheels wouldbe perfect they have loads of grip

Edited by HUNTER.P

you said you had some proline badlands

No I said:

Sorry all that is shown is all I have! All though if you are wanting to go off road and all you are looking for is grip the two LRP Tyres and wheels wouldbe perfect they have loads of grip

Sorry if I have confused you a little but what I have posted is all I have for sale

Edited by HUNTER.P

• 2 weeks later...