• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Bristol or South West bash for electrics

Hi is anyone interested in organising meets either in the Bristol area or the south west in general for mainly electric cars.

I know there is a group that meet at Keynsham but as I understand these are large scale petrol/nitro based.

It would be good as there don't appear to be any clubs either in the area.

A tarmac location would be good with maybe some off road nearbye, I went to a few meets at Hengrove by the cinema which were great but they build a KFC there!

Does anyone know of any good venues? the car park behind the Showcase at Avon Meads is usually empty at weekends and is quite large, but ideally somewhere a bit more closed off would be ideal.

I think I know where you mean all Victory rd doesn't come up on Google, whereabouts along the Feeder?

Here you go mate.

Stanhope Road Bristol BS2

Gav

Edited by Sphinx

Had a look today around there, quite a few car parks by Amari Plastics with speed bumps for jumps - looks quite good.

The police are around alot due to boy racers driving like numptys lol.

They are usually nice to you and want to know a bit about your RC :D

Gav

i have a small nitro hpi rush mainley used on rd and carparks ect there is not a set group over this side of bristol allot of the guys are from yate or as stated bigger cars in keynshem

do u mean bits tyres? as the side rd there is emensly long for speed runs and at night and sundays is dead.