• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Hyper 7 upgrade advice, please!

CrispyHarpi

where can i get shock socks for hyper 7 black?

Could try Here or look on ebay there are a few places that do them (I have never dealt with company in link)

• 1 year later...

While driving my hyper 7 for the first time since i put my new servos in and cleaned it all week , i thought my pull start didnt seem that right ...as the car was going accross the car park by me the car tripped up and when investigated the pull start must of come out and got caught around wheel and pulled out ...i would presume on the last pull it just broke and worked its way out , if anyone else has had this let me know

also is there any upgraded pull start i can buy rather than standard habao??

everything i buy im trying to get better quality with the idea of not having to change it so often ?

the drive shaft popped out too for some reason but all the front steering plate was slighty loose before i went out in car but didnt know if these should be slighty loose so they can turn everythng properly

any answers would be appriceated