• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Step Up Stinger EST-1 review and upgrade!

richard.fife

StepUp Stinger EST-1 Modifed!!!!

Well after a few weeks and a lot of searching I decided to buy the Step Up Stinger EST-1 to play with.

Overall I couldn't be more pleased with the car its totally bomb proof. I cant believe by what I've read that people cant make there mind up about buying the car, it shouldn't need thinking about. Just buy it!:-)

Anyhow here is what I've done to my Step Up Stinger EST-1 the past few weeks..

Overall build. I totally stripped the car to see how it was made. My first discovery was that there is no ball bearing in the wheel hubs and a few missing in the gearbox. There were brass bushed installed as standard. I replaced the bushes with ball bearings before the car was rebuild again. The made a big

Hi Richard ive ordered the step up stinger but brushless good to see a review as like you say a few things have been said about it but no real reviews so its good to hear that i seem to have made a good choice, what sort of run time are you getting with your battery?