• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Forza 3

Garry

It's very similar but they added a nice feature so you can make designs on a blank screen (with grid lines) and then apply to the car. It works very well.

Ah sweet, that sounds a lot easier. Spent ages on the old one trying to make stuff. I imagine the grid is easier for sizing stuff up.

Painful, haven't been upside down yet. That Scirocco of mine on two wheels on the other page is the closest I've got yet :lol:

Garry is that "the shocker" I see on the back of your Golf? :lol:

Guilty! :lol:

I'm collecting BTCC cars or BTCC paintjobs at the moment, heres the latest additions:

Forza24.jpg

Forza25.jpg

Forza26.jpg

Also got a Motorbase BMW colour scheme waiting for me to pick up a BMW M3 GTR.

And a couple of others:

Forza28.jpg

Forza27.jpg

:P

Anyway to flip a vinyl in the decal editor? Rotatin it jus aint doin it and im gettin shapes i dont want....

Really need to get gold sub again so i can show you guys some of my designs.

Only had it a few days and am at a measly lvl13 driver. Still got 2 S-Class cars, Honda and a Nissan

Anyway to flip a vinyl in the decal editor? Rotatin it jus aint doin it and im gettin shapes i dont want....

Really need to get gold sub again so i can show you guys some of my designs.

Only had it a few days and am at a measly lvl13 driver. Still got 2 S-Class cars, Honda and a Nissan

If its the same as Forza 2 just make the size negative. Eg if it was 50 go down to -50.

Duno why i was looking for "flip" option or something lol, cheers anyways thats solved a few probs. I see they took out the copy all left/right side option, but the ability to select layers now is much better

Well bought a Brand new 360 Elite and Forza today,

Xbox works alright (Well so far)

But trying to play forza and not having any luck,

Disk in, Load up, Bonus content thing, yes, Reads Disk 2, Put Disk one back in then just sits there till it comes up wrong Disk,

Not Impressed at all,

Any idears before it all goes back and i stick to the PS3,

:cussing2:

Well bought a Brand new 360 Elite and Forza today,

Xbox works alright (Well so far)

But trying to play forza and not having any luck,

Disk in, Load up, Bonus content thing, yes, Reads Disk 2, Put Disk one back in then just sits there till it comes up wrong Disk,

Not Impressed at all,

Any idears before it all goes back and i stick to the PS3,

:cussing2:

just keep restarting it with disc 1 in, then when it says insert disc 2, put it in, takes a few attempts for some reason, after that u can go ahead and install disc 1 If you want

Sorted,

Not impressed as to how Stupid it is but other then that Seams Sound,

Dont like how everything seams very Small on a non HD Display though,

Got a Brill Non HD telly but seams to be to small on it compared to the HD Sony i tried it on first,

Seams ok other then that,

Be on live when my Crossover Cable Arrives,

:good: