• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

LST Wanted!

yoclick

I only need a stock LST

LST on ebay with uprated .28 and many extras only sold for £260. What you put into an R/C definatly isnt what you get out of it. Once you've started the engine the first time the price is practically slashed in half.

R/Cs just cant hold thier price once second-hand. Brand New LST can be bought £425-£450. Half of that is £225 but im saying £260. Not bad.

Edited by yoclick

Your going to be lucky to find one for that price. I reccomend you get a good savage off ebay for about 200, then spend 50 quid on some good tools, glow plugs and some fuel.

I've got plugs, tools and fuel! I have everything for nitro cars because i already have a nitro touring car. Also one just sold on ebay for £280 including shipping with failsafe and nimh battery pack. See prices are lower than you think!

Do you think an LST which is practically new (only ran in and has no scatches on bottom) including lights in shell, battery for rotostart, batts for car and transmitter including everything boxed and as new, is good for 300 shipped?

Edited by yoclick

Well i bought it lol! It has no scratches on bottom which makes me believe its barely been run! It also comes with bits and bobs:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...5989454642&rd=1

Only problem, he's run 10% Model Technics fuel, i want to run 20% O'Donnell, will this be ok it would it be better for me to run 10% Model Technics through it?

Thanks

Do the spinstarts come with tamiya connection? I just need to buy a charger for the battery pack (LHS has one for £1 lol)

Also would you advise me to take the washer out from inside the mach .26?

Edited by yoclick

Yes remove the washer, changine fuel....no problem there, yes the spin start has a tamiya connector. Welcome to the LST club! Oh and it does look new, from the tires and arms.