• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

scott street/jump bike

dale09

hello everyone here i have my scott jumper/street bike this is custom build with all the best parts this bike is not a stock bike with parts on it this bike is build from scratch

this bike has

single speed 18tooth

hussefelt handel bars and red grips

bomber 2009 dj3s

halo combat wheels with moto digger tyres

dirt harry purple brake leaver

disc break

monguss seat

scott yz35 red/black/white frame

back points are there are a few scratches to the frame and the back of then frame has been weild due to crash but its all fixed now

and a few wee rips on read

here are some pictures

img-resized.png Reduced: 62% of original size [ 1024 x 768 ] - Click to view full imageDSCN1291.jpg

img-resized.png Reduced: 62% of original size [ 1024 x 768 ] - Click to view full imageDSCN1294.jpg

img-resized.png Reduced: 62% of original size [ 1024 x 768 ] - Click to view full imageDSCN1295.jpg

img-resized.png Reduced: 62% of original size [ 1024 x 768 ] - Click to view full imageDSCN1293.jpg

img-resized.png Reduced: 62% of original size [ 1024 x 768 ] - Click to view full imageDSCN1292.jpg

img-resized.png Reduced: 62% of original size [ 1024 x 768 ] - Click to view full imageDSCN1296.jpg

open to offers and swaps

my msn is [email protected] if anyone wants to talk over msn or email me cheers

this cost about 800 pound to build so good offers please

thanks dale