• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Overlander Tornado Extreme Lipos

Perko

i use the 5000mah version at my club :) i have no trouble at all with them, and are as competative as any :) well worth the money

adam

That's great, thanks for such a quick response Adam! Will treat myself to a couple.

Cheers.

It depends what class you run, I use a similar pack in a Tamiya Mini without any issues, and I've used it a couple of times with 27t in a touring car and its been OK, but not stunning.

It depends what class you run, I use a similar pack in a Tamiya Mini without any issues, and I've used it a couple of times with 27t in a touring car and its been OK, but not stunning.

Thanks Gary, will be using a 19t in touring car for racing, and a 10T eZrun for bashing. Better off getting the Overlander's for bashing and the FX Voltz for racing?

Cheers.

http://www.modelsport.co.uk/index.php?Call...mp;ItemID=31001

i use mine with 13.5t brushless and have no problem catching up with people using other packs such as orion, or trackpower.

i do find that during my second final the car is less punchy. I use one 5000 pack for qualifying, and another for the 2 finals.

Iv now started charging my pack between finals, and the car has its punch again :)

they are the same as the demon cells and alot of people use them (not at my club though) as they are a cheap entry into the lipo market

adam

Edited by badger906