• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Photography!

richhrly

Nice photo halcalanky but i like my steak cooked that things still moving :lol:

marty :)

Rare steak with slightly caramelized onion is an awesome combination! ;) I used to love well done steak but I've regressed into a caveman and like it rare. My friend orders his Blue... the heart is basically still beating! It's horrifying.

Rare steak with slightly caramelized onion is an awesome combination! ;) I used to love well done steak but I've regressed into a caveman and like it rare. My friend orders his Blue... the heart is basically still beating! It's horrifying.

Oh god my brother has his blue its minging, his chips are swimming in blood and blood running down his knife and he literally chases the steak around the plate to cut it, argh 1 minute on each side to seal it then he chews it like caveman, nah i don't mind it slightly pink but no blood otherwise the restuarant manager gets a ticking off.

marty :)

Went for a walk around in Central London toady to put one of my lenses through its paces for the first time. The most I use this camera, the more the results from it amaze me. No photoshop except for a little straightening of the horizon (so an angled crop) and black and white conversion (just lower colour saturation to 0%, no fancy dan black and white techniques!)

3193824077_5b0f7263f6.jpg

3194668414_33f34ba00e.jpg

3194668704_4f6a729c35.jpg