• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

YPB Is Back Baby!

Turner Boy

Hello again Guys!

Well its been a long time coming, as i have been fairly distant recently, as ive been pratting with my real cars! So my apologies for that, But i think a bash is well over due!

So I have had a chat with a couple of the guys, and we have decided that saturday the 6th would be the best date, the typical venue will be used and we are looking to start around 11am we will have al the usual equpiment there, both the big ramps, and a few smaller ones too, we are looking to get as many new faces there as possible, as always, every one is welcome.

For those who dont know the typical venue is nunroyd park in yeadon, mopst suited to offroad, altough there is a *very* small area suitable for onroad vehicals.

If anyone has chnaged vec's or freq's then pop us a post and let us know, and all the new comers out there, get in the game, get your name opn the list and come and lhave a laugh. Thers is a morrisons and a maccys near by so food isnt an issue, and the amenities are shaped in the form of lovely shrubery, and there is also a nice water feature in the form of a stream to navigate.

Copme onm guys, what do you have to loose, a fun, free day for all the family, cant be bad!

Cheers guys, look forward to seeing every one there!

Edited by Turner Boy

They will need the soft landing, i actually have a choice of 5 nitros! :o ive been busy repairing ahaha, so shud be a good day man, think the new one will stay indoors tbh, its gunna be abit messy :(

You still bringing the huge launch ramps chris?

Edited by Turner Boy

hes a gay boy that has gone and bought one, and i would be thoroughly upset as its an over sized behemoth that will make far too much noise and stink, saying that, if its still icey you wont be able to drive it anyways, i drove the jato up there and it just spun.

1/5th sucks!

What another great day, nice to see everyone out, agving a laugh again, shame we couldnt get the ramps up for big air, but with all the snow there was just no traction anyways!

Im looking through all the pics now as i got a few, and a few lil vids, and i know rich got some good footage too (jake lol) so well see what he comes up with :)

Nice one lads :)

And watch out for those sauce bombs!

• 1 month later...