• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

2wd buggy front tires, spiked ones

Where can i get a set of spiked front tires for my desert gator and what should i be looking for? OR is it a waste of time getting em? I'm looking ofr a bit more grip off road than the standard ribbed ones give me.

Cheers.

Also, I'm thinking about getting a truck to do stupid jumps with and wondered what around that cheap and cheerful? What are the maverick ones like? What about a Lunch Box?

Where can i get a set of spiked front tires for my desert gator and what should i be looking for? OR is it a waste of time getting em? I'm looking ofr a bit more grip off road than the standard ribbed ones give me.

Cheers.

Also, I'm thinking about getting a truck to do stupid jumps with and wondered what around that cheap and cheerful? What are the maverick ones like? What about a Lunch Box?

save and get the savvy go on ye know ye wanna lol .... have u looked for tires anywhere? i dnt really know any online shops apart from MS and JE spares but there is loads out there!!!

Danny

yeah a 2nd hand savage 21 or 25 is going to be really cheap and till take a lot of beating or at least it should do but if you want something electic that can take a bashing then i have no idea as far as i know electrics are weaker then nitros cause they are mainly plastic i might be wrong though :/

Its a common Mis-conception that electrics are weak.

For example, lets take the Traxxas E-Maxx.

In the pics it doesnt look anything special, in fact it looks much weaker than its alluminium bretheren.

However, in Practice, its solid as rock!!

Its far stronger in person than it looks in the photos.

I have a Revo 3.3 and an E-Maxx, Stregnth wise im certain the E-maxx's Plastic chassis can take just as much abuse as

the Revo's aluminium one..

Ive hammered the pair of them senseless.