• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Took my slightly modded TM ramp out today

madmanluke

since purchasing the plans for the TMBeast from Team Modelinc...i though it was a little hardcore. So...i gave the plans to a fellow basher who could modify and build it for us to use.

went out today to test it. Looks a little some thing like this when he had just finished building it.

dsc01347_889.jpg

As you can see, its slightly smaller in all accounts. from this:

008.jpg

It has an angle of around 40-50 degrees...any way.... time to test this thing out!

Fek me! :):) This thing launches the trucks at least 15 feet in the air! even with making the ramp even smaller! im dreading having to make the actual design but im getting hooked on the amount of air this thing provides the trucks!

Seriously if you want to bash to the max...purchase one of matts finest instructions of how to build the TMBeast. Youl love it. Plans can be found here

Here are some action shots i got with my cam. sorry for the quality, camera is pants to say the least.

normal_DSCI0033.JPG

normal_DSCI0034.JPG

normal_DSCI0035.JPG

normal_DSCI0036%7E0.JPG

normal_DSCI0038.JPG

normal_DSCI0039%7E0.JPG

normal_DSCI0040.JPG

video can be found here

its not the full video. its jsut some thing slapped together for you lot!

Give it ago, it defantly livens up bashing if you bash on flat land!

Enjoy!

divx maybe? lol yeah,i had the landing about 20 feet away from the jump in the end. stil landing on the ramp very time. the proper vid will be out next week end when the last 3 bashes will be merged into one vid.