• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

ypb bash saturday 31/05/08

chris52

Ok guys i'm back from holiday and looking forward to getting out with the cars. So how about sat 31th may, i will bring the big ramps, speed gun, video camera etc. Happylad you need to get another engine :P its been over 4 weeks since you bust the last one so its time. Get your names down so we know who's coming and hopefully we should have a great day

people coming

chris52

cameron

steff

x13smd

happylad 1.00 to 2.00 poss

scot

m3lyc

tatey

chris

Edited by chris52

Ok guys i'm back from holiday and looking forward to getting out with the cars. So how about sat 24th may, i will bring the big ramps, speed gun, video camera etc. Happylad you need to get another engine :P its been over 4 weeks since you bust the last one so its time. Get your names down so we know who's coming and hopefully we should have a great day

chris

its the 24th today chris wich is what you put in the post and the 31st so im guessing you mean the 31st and ill see if i can get the cars backtogether and get to this one as its been a while since i was at a bash

Sounds like a great idea, put me down. just the Savage tho..

Now that I have put my name down lets put bets on that it p*s*es it down.

Hope to see you all again after such a long time.

Stuart

Got a new engine for the Hong Nor - ended up getting an LRP Z.28R

Put about 7 tanks of fuel through it so far, seems to be a decent motor. :good:

Won't be coming along to the bash though :( :( :(

I'm working next weekend - have a big rollout and I need to be on site in case of any problems.

Going to be the same a fortnight later (Sat 14/6) :(

If things go well I might be able to pop over on the way home later in the afternoon. I'll put my stuff in the car boot in case :confused: :confused:

Got a new engine for the Hong Nor - ended up getting an LRP Z.28R

Put about 7 tanks of fuel through it so far, seems to be a decent motor. :good:

Won't be coming along to the bash though :(:(:(

I'm working next weekend - have a big rollout and I need to be on site in case of any problems.

Going to be the same a fortnight later (Sat 14/6) :(

If things go well I might be able to pop over on the way home later in the afternoon. I'll put my stuff in the car boot in case :confused::confused:

put me down, gonna skive off work (got set hours now and work saturdays). fed up with missing them, still never been to one and it should really test the savages 3 speed and tsais pipe which comes next week and the LSP is dying for a proper bashing. ****² work, where would you rather be? on ur feet filling shelves, or on ur feet having alot of fun bashing the hell out of ur cars. ill ring in sick haha.

channels; 27mhz AM 2,3,4.

Edited by m3lyc

Can't make it guys. Got exams etc, I really need to pull my finger out and revise. I've left it too late. Dunno when I can next make it. Don't have money or fuel either.

Oh yeah, I forgot I had exams a couple of days after, don't reckon I will make it as i've got to conserve some amoutn of energy for the 2 hour Tech exam and 1 hour 45 mins Maths exam the Monday after.

updated list of people coming updated in first post,

any one else please get your names down. would be good to see a few new faces

thinking of starting around 12.00

chris

ill defo be there, one way or the other. ill get buses, 110 to leeds bus station, then the 33a (otley via yeadon) then foot to yeadon park. i might be able to get both the sav, LSP, fuel, transmitter and crystals all in my big bag but might just bring the sav. should be fun.

ill defo be there, one way or the other. ill get buses, 110 to leeds bus station, then the 33a (otley via yeadon) then foot to yeadon park. i might be able to get both the sav, LSP, fuel, transmitter and crystals all in my big bag but might just bring the sav. should be fun.

nice one mate. weather permitting it will be a great day :D

chris

nice one mate. weather permitting it will be a great day :D

chris

yeah my bits for sav come this week aswell (tsais pipe and 3 speed, along with new shell) and ill give it a test bash at local field through week. I cant wait to flip it, i havnt yet.

edit; woo, just fully worked it out on metro journey planner and multimap, getting to leeds is easy done a million times, then its to stand 1 in leeds city station, number 97 first bus into yeadon, get off at town hall then walk along kirk lane then onto new road then to nunroyd park. yay.

Edited by m3lyc

update; cant make it. stupid supervisor has the fricking week off :@. i got first 2 weeks of july off (starting on my birthday, june 30th which wouls make an excellent bday pressie 4 me), so perhaps then?

Edited by m3lyc

Are there any rocks or anything to climb up at yeadon? I've just got a tamiya land cruiser crawler to test out. If not, might just pop along to check some of the cars out :P

Are there any rocks or anything to climb up at yeadon? I've just got a tamiya land cruiser crawler to test out. If not, might just pop along to check some of the cars out :P

cant say ive ever seen rocks but theres some steep slopes leading down to the stream with fallen trees and stuff

Chris

Still intend to come along - but all dependent on what happens with work tomorrow, so unfortunately no firm commitment from me :(

no problem rich, would be good to see a few there as it seems ages since we last met up :D

chris