• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Everytime I come to this website my....

MeBeMikey

Everytime I come to this website my computer goes on the fritz. It acts up and the screen blinks and studders. Anyone else have this problem? It is very annoying and no where else does this. And it is not just the page in which modelsport is open. It affects the whole screen. Once I close modelsports website, either the forums or the homepage it all goes away.

Thanks

Michael

Everytime I come to this website my computer goes on the fritz. It acts up and the screen blinks and studders. Anyone else have this problem? It is very annoying and no where else does this. And it is not just the page in which modelsport is open. It affects the whole screen. Once I close modelsports website, either the forums or the homepage it all goes away.

Thanks

Michael

Sounds like a plug in is not working correctly??? Have you tried using Firefox? works great for me, used it since it was released (BTW I hate I.E) ;)

Thanks

Michael

i get it too but it seems to be fixed now, make sure there are no loose connections

check your java to make sure its up todate and responding as they always fail to do that.

JAVA is up to date and I am on a laptop. It's about 4 years old so maybe that is the reason. The blinking is a pain though. I am happy that someone else has or is experiencing it. It is very annoying.

Thanks

Michael