• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

RC_KILLER

boze

Look Im sorry mate but ive emailed you several times and told you the tracking number youve given me is WRONG. You gave me fwgg8615107gb but royal mail and parcelforce tracking numbers are 2 letters, 9 numbers then 2 letters. I have already told you this several times and you just told me to try FWGG8615107GB as if it would make any difference.

I would have liked to keep this in PM's and emails but you have not given me a proper answer despite trying to contact you several times so im afraid im having to put it on a public forum to see if it will jolt you into giving me a PROPER tracking number. Ive posted my hard earned

Edited by boze

Look Im sorry mate but ive emailed you several times and told you the tracking number youve given me is WRONG. You gave me fwgg8615107gb but royal mail and parcelforce tracking numbers are 2 letters, 9 numbers then 2 letters. I have already told you this several times and you just told me to try FWGG8615107GB as if it would make any difference.

I would have liked to keep this in PM's and emails but you have not given me a proper answer despite trying to contact you several times so im afraid im having to put it on a public forum to see if it will jolt you into giving me a PROPER tracking number. Ive posted my hard earned

Please, I dont want this to turn into a finger pointing witch hunt thread as there is no proof hes done anything wrong, Its probably just an honest mistake. I just need to know :thumbsup:

Edited by boze

i have replied to you via msn but this is the only number that resembles a track number on the receipt but i will go into the post first thing and get them to point out the tracking number to me as they did say the tracking number was on the receipt you can trust me it has been sent out to you and will be with you buy the weekend

RC_Killer how was it sent? Standard parcel, 1st/2nd class or special delivery?

If it was either of the later then you should have got another thing with the receipt showing boze name and address and then in the bottom right hand corner there should be the tracking code. If you sent it standard parcel's I think the tracking works differently and you cant check it online but im not enterialy 100% clued up on rm as they keep changing things.

i know from experience some "trackable" postage is only traced when it is delivered NOT during, sounds like its being sorted & was probably an honoust mistake

i know from experience some "trackable" postage is only traced when it is delivered NOT during, sounds like its being sorted & was probably an honoust mistake

I appreciate your input but the number I got isnt an actual tracking number. Im sue itll get sorted as soon as I get this photo :whistling:

Damo

Riiiiiiight.

Ive got an apology to make.

The tracking number is now working and Id like to apologise for doubting you. Id also like to make it abundantly clear to all people reading this that RC_Killer has NOT done anything wrong, nor has he acted in any way suspicious. Its been a misunderstanding due to parcelforces crappy online tracking system and my paranoia.

Could mods please not delete this, just so people can read back and see that there was no malice here.

cheers

Damo