• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

My new eBay bargain

Nitr0Maj0r

Yo, im new here, i wanted to ask what you think about Acme Cyclone pro cars, i got mine brand new for £150.

What do you think of these has anyone got one or had one?

SPECIFICATIONS:

Width: 199MM

Height: 115MM

Track: 185MM

Length: 380MM

Wheelbase: 259MM

Gear ratio: 5.69:1 (High), 7.83:1 (Low)

Engine: Team Infinity 15S

Wheel dia.: 64*26MM

Ground clearance: 8.5MM

The Cyclone PRO now comes with a brand new upgraded Team Infinity engine.

teaminfinity15.gif

FEATURES:

1/10 Scale nitro powered car

4WD Shaft drive system

Fully ball raced system

Powerful Team Infinity 15S Pull start engine

Aluminium adjustable oil-filled shocks

Two speed automatic gear box

Front and rear bevel differentials

75CC Fuel tank

Metal disc brake system

Pre-painted and cut body shell

Sealed box for protecting receiver system

RADIO CONTROL:

Futaba (OEM) 27MHZ CE approved high quality Radio system included with inter-changeable crystals. A high quality controller from the most famous manufacturer in the world.

Not running just yet, it actually comes tommorow (monday) ill be in waiting for it, i cant wait, ill post some pics if anyone wants to see. I havent had a car since my other one was stolen about two years ago, got it for my 15th birthday.

Nah, some poor ghetto person probably had it away, aswell as my fishing gear too, a whole load of dosh out the window :lol:

Ill get them pics too, i found some upgrades but not alot, metal manifold and brake shoes ect.

What speed do you think that infinity engine can reach.

I didnt think they could be that good considering the price, but i though as its their newest car they might have improved, are there parts on it i can replce for something better. Like air filter, exhaust, brake shoes n stuff like that.

O yea does anyon have any links to UK shops where i can get a decent shell.

:lol: HELLO and WELCOME,iam not to sure about your choice,dont know if anyone on here has,or is running them,but iam sure they will own up soon,i do seem to remember them doing a review,in one of the mag's just resently,and they thought it was GREAT,what size is it? 1/10 or 1/8,as you can get a few body's for both size,so you should be able to get the shell you want :lol:

Hey and thanks Hoss, its 1/10 scale, if you search cyclone on the search engine here, you see someone has a thread about a cyclone, i dunno if its the same or not though, looks like it.

That site duff was awsome, didnt have the shell tho :lol: And prices o some were real high.

damn, getting so close! I want a shell this kinda shape

7241.jpg

They have that but only clear :( I think its 190mm ill check when i get it tommorow.

I THINK I FOUND IT but its usa store, if i can get this shell in the uk ill be happy :)

sp1_Renault_Clio_300x167.jpg

Edited by Nitr0Maj0r

if you ever buy another acme, or a bazooka or anything like that ill set Dazzi onto you..and hes a crazy mofo fool!..failing that ill chop your man lumps off with a rusty  spoon.

:D

thought you was off the drugs....and get a shave :D:D