• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Well what do you know?!

Switch

Yep, got home from work with a bit of good daylight left I FINALLY got the Hyper tuned on the 16% fuel! Had 2 tanks worth left and used them completely, then went onto the Byrons 25% stuff I have. A few tweaks and its roughyl 90-95% tuned, but enough to have its first bash! The lane outside my house is perfect bashing ground for smaller stuff, but I thaught I'd give the hyper a go on it...finally it gets muddy!

offside1stbash.jpg

nearside1stbash.jpg

As you can see by the second pic, I need to trim the shell a bit for the exhaust.

Also found out how tough they are by accidentaly jamming the front nearside wheel under the heavy wire mesh on the bottom of the driveway gate, took a fair tug to get it free but the wheel popped back up to where its supposed to be and I was off again....the 3.5mm mesh stayed bent!

Bit more tuning tomorrow and we should be there! (if it doesn't rain)

Well pleased! :D :D

Edited by Switch

yep 25% is fine, I still have some fine tuning to do but its almost there! took it out ont he lane again today with my g/f videoing on her cam-corder, so will have the video up soon :D already cracked the exhaust though as the exit took a battering and the weld cracked....ah well! :D