• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

few piccys of me sav

Screamer17

Fair enuff, yeh i know what your saying but thats how it is up there, its why its up north lol. Talk about bashing once i got the savage any ways. Can any one think of imidate hop ups i mite wanna get for my savage

screamer, is there such a thing as a smaller savvy? there was one in my lhs yesterday cracked in half,it looked really small and so did the shell which was the stock purple/silver one but really small?

I asked the woman y it was so small and she did'nt know cos it was her sons so I asked the guy who was fixing it and he said its the first he'd seen, even the shell was small but it was the stock purple one, it looked like my sav but smaller.....strange, could it be an old savage before 1/8th scale?

there wasnt one before the 1/8th scale....i think some one has made it themselvs. can you see if you can grab some pics of it next time you go? would be interested to see.

i was in there 2day, the woman brought it in to get fixed, it was in half, cracked right down the tvp's

so its the normal sav...just in half?

no, it was a small savage I'd say 1/10 possible and it had been cracked in half by a crash or something

I'll ask about it if the guy who was fixin is in there today

Edited by dazzi220

i beleive its this duno but hey i looked

http://www.teamtrinity.com/images/whatsnew...der3-4front.jpg

nah dude, this was a savvy, i know cos i have one but everything about it was smaller, i i know it was sav cos the guy who was fixing it said its the 1st time he's seen a "small savage"