• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

few piccys of me sav

Screamer17

lmao, yer tut tut :helpsmilie:

yep one bid!! was well suprised!! thought atleast someone would bid for it! teeeheeeee! it said the condition was used aswell but the only used evidence i saw was where it mounts where the screws touched it lol

the tank guards are good, I don't like the way the tank moves about without one on

I want ally upper and lower arms but I don't like the fastrax,GPM etc ones I want a direct alloy replacement so it means getting the HPI arms but they cost a bomb, will get em eventually though

:lol:

the tank guards are good, I don't like the way the tank moves about without one on

I want ally upper and lower arms but I don't like the fastrax,GPM etc ones I want a direct alloy replacement so it means getting the HPI arms but they cost a bomb, will get em eventually though

im not gonna bother with upper and lower arms, if you hit a kurb the whole front end might rip out,

maybe luke i might get the 3racing one to be different

nice truck there dazzi,i notice your up north do you go to stockton modler at all, once i got my truck have to meet up, since im up that way alot. born and bred in durham

yeh i goto stockton modeller,but try not to,i hate the place and stockton sucks

Must admit Stockton is Land of the Chav's dont know if you gotto County Durham much but theres a nice off road track there and a few other places to go bash, where abouts are you exactly

Thornaby,but I normally live in darlington (long story) this place is a dump,once I can go back to darlo I won't be visiting stockton no more.

I've been to durham,so parts are ok but others are way worse than stockton - easington and bishop auckland and right drug dumps!