• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

what do you prefer Tmaxx or the Savage?

doom56

51 members have voted

1. 1. what do you prefer Tmaxx or the Savage?

• Tmaxx
    • Savage
    • Emaxx
    • Fg's
    • revo
    • lst

SAVAGE SAVAGE SAVAGE SAVAGE SAVAGE SAVAGE SAVAGE SAVAGE SAVAGE SAVAGE SAVAGE SAVAGE SAVAGE SAVAGE SAVAGE SAVAGE SAVAGE SAVAGE !!!!!!!!!! woohoo nothing else

welcome :D (admins stop slacking :P )

savage for me there beef

• 2 weeks later...

I think that the FG 's are great if running around with other FG's other wise they do to much damage to other cars if theres a crash.

The marders suspenstion is very stiff as standard and is improved easily by changing the shock oil to 25wt, IMO this greatly improves the Marder.But it still can't touch my savage (or hotbodies lightening stadium truck) around the track!

The Savage is more commonly found on retail highstreets.

The Traxxas, being an American company, has had little impact on the UK market over the past years. However, it has been in the recent past years that Traxxas has started to kick off. I believe this to be because people are bored of the small range of Monsters on the UK market. The Traxxas has given a nice change for customers. It is still difficult to find Traxxas displayed in a store but the internet is always better there.

The savage may be the most popular but then again, it has been the easyiest to buy.

I stick to Traxxas any day. My t-maxx is a beauty, I used to have the Revo but found that to be a waste of money as there was no difference in speed and performance and parts were more expensive that T-maxx. So I sold it.