• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Arrma kraton extreme basher

mickturnip

40 minutes ago, GorillaZilla said:

Makes me Wana switch lol .been reading alot about the rear diff problems ..wonder if that issue will be sorted before I get mine 

31 minutes ago, mickturnip said:

Makes me Wana switch lol .been reading alot about the rear diff problems ..wonder if that issue will be sorted before I get mine 

Easy enough to check,   just open er up when she arrives and check that the shim washers are there where they should be,  If not I can see what shims I got laying around and If I have em spare post you some in a letter,  I have loadsa handy junk laying about from experiments.

23 minutes ago, GorillaZilla said:

Easy enough to check,   just open er up when she arrives and check that the shim washers are there where they should be,  If not I can see what shims I got laying around and If I have em spare post you some in a letter,  I have loadsa handy junk laying about from experiments.

Very much appreciated thank you .I'm new to brushless so any advise is welcome .you would think the problem would be fixed by Arrma .

• 3 weeks later...

Looks like Arrma have finally come up with a fix for the open diff problem in the EXB, they have given the sun gears proper support with shims that look up to the job (something they should of done in the first place).

1 hour ago, D4v3 said:

Looks like Arrma have finally come up with a fix for the open diff problem in the EXB, they have given the sun gears proper support with shims that look up to the job (something they should of done in the first place).

I wonder if they will be in the next batch that comes .still waiting for mine lol .hope there sorted before we get them 

1 hour ago, mickturnip said:

I wonder if they will be in the next batch that comes .still waiting for mine lol .hope there sorted before we get them 

Could be why there's a delay in the next batch.