• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

alternative Battery for Scania R620

I have purchased and fitted the Lesu 1:14 full metal Scania 6x4 chequer plate chassis cover including the side metal locker boxes(Dutch Style). to fit this i had to remove the battery holder from under the truck. i have a compartment of 100mm long 55mm wide 40mm high, I need a battery to fit in this space the one supplied with the truck is a 7.2volt 2000mah (not sure if the mah makes any difference).I have been looking for weeks i have found some that will fit but they have different connectors fitted to be honest not really sure what i need. Any help would be appreciated.

Regards

Daniel

Try component shop

https://www.componentshop.co.uk/

They used to make battery’s up to your spec, I’m sure they can help.

The Mah gives you run time roughly 2000 for one of these trucks pulling a trailer and load could be 10-15mins I use a 5000mah pulling this & I get about 3/4 hour total run time.

33edd2eb79b6d745e393f831467c420d.jpg

I’m also running the MFU lights sound extra hazards from the same Nimh pack. If I’m there all day I take two.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...