• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

HPI Super 5SC Flux

JRS182

For Sale is my HPI Super 5SC Flux.

I bought this truck a  few years ago, It has been sitting in storage for quiet some time now and I haven't used it for a while so I'd like someone else to have the chance to enjoy this fun truck.

When I purchased the truck my friend had already owned one for some time and he advised me right off the bat to upgrade the steering servo as the stock one was very weak so I did exactly that. Also some time after I purchased the truck the motor seized whilst it was still under waranty. So HPI sent out a new motor which I fitted and the truck was not used much after.

Conditon

The condition of the truck is fairly good given that these things are made to be driven off road. The shell has some scuffing and there is an area where the shell has split, I've tried to capture this in the photos. I tried to keep the truck clean after every run so the chassis is fairly clean. The truck would benefit from a full service and check over after being stored for so long. 

Fault
I have no lipo batteries to fire the truck up, but I tested it about a year ago and everything still worked as it should. There is only one problem that I'm aware of and that was a single click noise that you would hear upon applying the brakes from high speed.

Included
Included with the truck is the original manual, stickers, hpi tool/spares box with the tools/spares that came with it from new, all the original radio gear.

Postage/Packing
I'm not really prepared to post this item given its size and weight. From the provisional prices acquired online it would cost around £35 to ship. I am prepared to deliver or meet someone within 150 miles of my location (Chichester, West Sussex).

I'm looking for £350 this includes the 150 mile meet/delivery as stated above.

Photos can be found on my flickr account Here

IMG_1041

Original product details

http://www.hpiracing.com/en/kit/106259

Thanks for looking.

Joe

Edited by JRS182
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...