• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Arrma Kraton 6sV2 (needs servo). 4 x 2s batteries, charger, etc for sale

CSF

I am selling my Arrma Kraton 6sV2. I have no prior experience in the hobby and somehow thought this would be a good car to use with the family. Yeah, perhaps not!

It is 2 years old, and has spent the last 20 months in storage while I was renovating at home. In total I took it out under a dozen times. It just is not for me, far too powerful and fast for a novice.

The last time I took it out, the servo broke. It will not turn right, it makes a clacking noise. I've confirmed it's the servo. I'd replace this if this was being listed elsewhere, but to save myself the outlay I thought I'd advertise it here first as I figure this crowd would be able to fix or replace it easily enough :)

The car is in general good condition. I've had the rear shocks replaced by my local shop, and they looked after it for me. No cracks on the shell. Could use a clean, as I say it's been in storage but I've charged up some batteries and it works fine, other than the servo issue.

I have some upgrades on the car:

TBR Thrasher V2 Front Bumper
TBR Custom Rear / Y066 Wheelie bar set.

Also comes with 4 x 2s 6000 batteries. These were never stored charged, I always put them in storage mode and kept in a cool environment. 

Keenstone UP120AC Duo charger (2 batteries at once / 2 x 120w).

Tactic controller original controller, board removed from car and included.

Ikonnik Xe controller, setup Left Handed. Has a "beginner" mode to limit power.

Shock fluid, wheel balance, original shock springs (they were replaced, I cannot remember the brand on them, they have a bit of orange on them and were recommended online somewhere).

I must have spent around £700 to £800 on this in total, I'm hoping to get £400 back plus postage or collection from Brighton. I can show working to a point, given the servo. Open to offers if my pricing is well out, I don't know.

Price lowered:

£350 for everything. 

£250 for everything except the charger and batteries.

£100 for the battery and charger if I sell the rest of the setup. SOLD

I think these are decent prices, the car was £369, I have £75 of T-Bone kit on it, plus all the other bits, there's got to be £500 to £600 there. The battery and charger we over £200 together and have had no more than a dozen charges.

IMG_20190506_184237.jpg

IMG_20190506_184230.jpg

Edited by CSF
Price lowered

I'll need to weight everything, but I'd be happy to sell all in for £420 including postage costs (fully insured).

Alternatively I come to Essex regularly, I can arrange to personally deliver to Romford :) Would give me piece of mind knowing you'd seen it first and were happy with everything. And they'd be no postage costs then, would arrange it around a time I was in the area (which I can probably do in 2 Friday's time).

I've just checked my calendar and I was overly optimistic about that date. I am not in Essex until end of next month.

Saying that, if you wanted it this weekend, I'd be happy to arrange something. Thinking I can drag the family up to Lakeside for the day if you'd like to meet? You'd get it quick, I can charge the batteries so you can check things over? Let me know and I'll look at times .

• 4 weeks later...

Am I asking too much for this?

I'll lower the price :)

£350 for everything.

£250 for everything except the charger and batteries.

£100 for the battery and charger if I sell the rest of the setup.

I think these are decent prices, the car was £369, I have £75 of T-Bone kit on it, plus all the other bits, there's got to be £500 to £600 there. The battery and charger we over £200 together and have had no more than a dozen charges.

Hello. Thanks for the interest. I've had a few messages with people interested, I'm going to get some postal quotes with insurance so I know what's what and take it from there.

Due to personal issues I won't be able to do this for a few days, so please be patient and I'll post here once I have some more info.

Thanks

9 minutes ago, CSF said:

Hello. Thanks for the interest. I've had a few messages with people interested, I'm going to get some postal quotes with insurance so I know what's what and take it from there.

Due to personal issues I won't be able to do this for a few days, so please be patient and I'll post here once I have some more info.

Thanks

Hi thanks for replying 

when ever your ready is fine with me just pm if you want to sell for that and I will sort out payment for you 

thanks again Glenn 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, thank you for everyone being patient. I'm back home now and can get back to selling this.

Having looked at postage options, it's going to cost me £30 or so including insurance.

I also think £350 plus postage is a good price for all this kit, and will not go lower at this time. I have various parties interested in individual parts and I am going to PM them now with postage costs and see if they are still interested. I have not spoken to anyone since my last message.

If anyone does want the full package at £350 collected or £380 delivered please let me know before I start splitting. Thank you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Batteries and charger are now sold, the truck and rest of the kit are still for sale. I'll be listing on eBay within the next day or two so if anyone is interested, let me know. Thanks.

I'll formally offer £220 (excluding the charger and batts) using my own courier. Just thinking I'll need to chuck a £50 servo at it to get it up and running.