• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

HPI Firestorm Flux E truggies (2)

Geordie

Hi. I have 2 of these great triggers for sale. Still boxed and only light use. 2012 models They’ve both had front and rear bumpers fitted since new. They come with a spare body, some spare wheels/tyres and a few other accessories. They also include the hand controllers. Also there are 2 balanced chargers and 2 Li-Po batteries plus a Li-Po safe bag and a rubber servicing mat. They are extremely fast. Quoted by HPI as doing 50mph. I’m emigrating and can’t take them with me. Hoping to buy a crawler once settled abroad. Pictures are on my eBay listing as they wouldn’t come up on here. I can email more if you need them. I’m going to put them up on eBay for £270  http://ebay.us/ioqR2F?cmpnId=5338273189  The eBay listing has good pictures. I’d be happy to split if you only need one. Offering them here for £260 the pair including uk postage or £145 for one with spare body and some accessories and £125 for the other with no spares. Please get in touch if you need any further info. 

Thanks. Contact [email protected]

AD777641-B02C-4213-ACFD-76F27B9A1CF2.jpeg

Edited by Geordie
Price and info change

And a final one of the spares on the service mat. Various tools, 3 wheels with tyres. one wheel with foam insert, one drive shaft. 3 aerials and an assortment of nutty wheel nuts, sticky pads, washers, body pins. The 2 Rocket lipos are fine and I think the other is ok but haven't used it recently.

Hope this helps. Get back to me if you need to know more. 

spares.jpg

Just now, Geordie said:

And a final one of the spares on the service mat. Various tools, 3 wheels with tyres. one wheel with foam insert, one drive shaft. 3 aerials and an assortment of nutty wheel nuts, sticky pads, washers, body pins. The 2 Rocket lipos are fine and I think the other is ok but haven't used it recently.

Hope this helps. Get back to me if you need to know more. 

spares.jpg

Hi m8 just need the best price posted please 

thanks Glenn 

Thats great.i'Ill get the details to you shortly. If you hang on for payment I will give each one a test run tomorrow to be sure there are no issues then confirm with you. They ran fine last time out, but don't want to risk any problems. hope that's ok.

• 2 weeks later...