• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

30 dnb buggy thread

kenny_st

7 minutes ago, kenny_st said:

mark when making them can you get a better clamping on them 

It's ME who makes them :D:P

Think I said to you via messenger before though

If you send me back your problem one's

I'll make you up some more :)

I did have a small batch of poor eyelets which wouldn't hold on the cables properly :doh:

But there was very few ;)

So by all means give me a shout and I'll give you my personal address :)

Just been looking at the buggy one's this afternoon :)

18 minutes ago, hoss said:

It's ME who makes them :D:P

Think I said to you via messenger before though

If you send me back your problem one's

I'll make you up some more :)

I did have a small batch of poor eyelets which wouldn't hold on the cables properly :doh:

But there was very few ;)

So by all means give me a shout and I'll give you my personal address :)

Just been looking at the buggy one's this afternoon :)

Sorry, do not know you made some, always used Swingy P.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, QRC said:

Sorry, do not know you made some, always used Swingy P.

That's no problem Buddy :)

5 minutes ago, kenny_st said:

It’s all good mark I put them in the bin, the back ones are still holding on tho, and let me know when the buggy ones are ready as I will have a set 

I'll happily make you some replacement front's if you want Kenny :)

But I will let you know when they're ready :)

Any thoughts colour wise? ;)

On 02/12/2017 at 10:42, Carpmart said:

Looking at rcmodellzzzz website this morning. 

I’m always amazed in this hobby that we are happy to have to buy a product from a retailer where they say this product is of dubious build quality so we don’t honor warranty unless you strip and rebuild it!  We errr no thanks!  Your selling something to me of unmerchantable quality which isn’t fit for the purpose you’re selling it!  

Crazy!

The 5th scale rc car stands are what turned me away. They are £20 ebay keyboard stands with rcmodelz stickers on. 

2 minutes ago, RCbutcher said:

The 5th scale rc car stands are what turned me away. They are £20 ebay keyboard stands with rcmodelz stickers on. 

Blimey that’s harsh !!. Look abit further. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, RCbutcher said:

You're not wrong :)

That's something they can be used for certainly :)

But our stands are £14.99 ;)

And we buy 'Direct' from the maker of the stands,

Even our Boxes have our 'RCMz' branding on them :)

But if people choose to look at thing's in a certain way, then that is All they will ever see :)

• Like 2

Idk it was mayb a year ago. I was looking through keyboards for my kid and then searched the stands. But rcm came up with one it blew me away so i looked then i looked again at the absolute cheapest ide found and it was identical bar the rcmodelz stickers i see on rcs. I couldnt believe it. I haven't looked since tho. 

I wread the whole thread now it looks like a cool buggy and the servos sound intresting i think i have heard of them not these but im sure ive seen Kpower something. 

The wing isnt for me though. The throttle servo placement slapped me aswel but cool if it works plus nobody can say they dont design ther stuff. Well ish. The centre diff or not mayb they have an MT planned. What's the risk of no centre diff on a buggy. Or racing buggy. Ide guess its durable still since MTs dont use them. I like wheelies lol. 

Would a RWD conversion work better without cd too. Idk if ide ever do it but seen plenty pull out the front drive on awd rcs. 

Overall its a win im not buying but happy its here. I love the sc look too much tbh tho. Something about the slednecks body for me its the best around gutted losi raced it up  it looked MX sport hobby rather than rc car.

Hoss. So is this your buggy design or are you a distributer i saw you with the dragon hammer too. Must be an amazing job either way. 

Edited by RCbutcher

11 hours ago, QRC said:

Hopefully got a new pull start Outerwear cover arriving tomorrow and possibly a new GoPro for action shooting !!.  :D

Love my hero session the app works great with it