• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Switch blade problem

richie rich

Hi I have had my switch blade for years and it's fantastic but one thing it has never done is kill my engine when I turn off my transmitter to simulate any signal loss , now this has never bothered me all these years cause it just goes it failsafe mode and apply the brakes.

Today tho my batterys went in my handset and lucky for.me it was on the stand cause failsafe failed and throttle was jammed wide open I would have had a runaway very scary [emoji849]

Which is making me think now I can not take the risk i need to get my switch blade working fully now am using etronix stick controller 3 channel am very much stuck in my ways as I am a 80s kid and it was all sticks then now does anybody know if there is a stick controller that will work with the switch blade or if not what handsets work with it so I no what to get many thanks Richard

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

I was like u....I`m of that age were it was sticks.:rolleyes:..I hated wheel type when it came along.:mf_tongue:..but I did try and try and now I hate sticks..:yes:..it jus takes a while but u will get used to it...so imo move with the times and go wheel...:good:....didnt answer ur Q but....:lol:..

Edited by evssv

I was like u....I`m of that age were it was sticks.:rolleyes:..I hated wheel type when it came along.:mf_tongue:..but I did try and try and now I hate sticks..:yes:..it jus takes a while but u will get used to it...so imo move with the times and go wheel...:good:....didnt answer ur Q but....

Stick radios have always been an issue when it comes to full kill switch compatibility.

I belive that some of the Futaba stick radios have the ability to set failsafe on the aux channel which will work, but you'll need a big budget.

See how you get on with a Flysky FS-GT3.  They are great for the money!

Edited by Jolly_roger_uk