• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Need help repairing my marauder

potter

Hi guys thanks for letting me join. I wanted to no if there was anyone in the moray area that could help me repair my slightly damaged marauder rc car. Thank in advance

Edited by potter
Mispelled rx car

I will have to get pic's up at the wkend as im working away from home. I broke a swing arm on the back wheel and replaced it myself(mistake) watchin videos now it just hasnt got the same power as it had and going in reverse is a hard task feels like u have to slam ur finger on the trigger and it just doesnt sound right in reverse think i have done something wrong and wondered if anyone could help me repair it.

Dog bones? Sorry not got to grips with every parts of this machine yet as i have only taken it out three times and first time it broke so unsure as i say would prefer it if i could have someone look at it for me at a cost obviously :-) 

3 hours ago, potter said:

Dog bones? Sorry not got to grips with every parts of this machine yet as i have only taken it out three times and first time it broke so unsure as i say would prefer it if i could have someone look at it for me at a cost obviously :-) 

Basically what one would normally refer to as a drive shaft, if you have a bend in one of these then it would produce the issues you are having. As for getting local support, any RC shop worth bothering with who sell cars will either be able to look at it or know someone who can. I'd suggest that to be your best option

s-l225.jpg

• Like 1

Yes thts the one i snapped. I got a replacment one,fitted it and now this problem has accoured. I am in the moray area so to find a shop near by is quite difficult as i have been searching online and happened to find this page buddy