• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Mt4 g3 roller

Jorbench94

A good conDition well used Mt4 g3 roller it is a barebones roller I've give up electrics keep going so here she is. I'm looking at 135 all in please. Around an hr use after a service and in my possession. Rc8t + hexes. Will need your own tx rx batteries motor escape and servo and your off. Looking for 135 all in. Also listing a anderson m5 in good condition in a few.http://20160519_230012_zpspjxufeuj.jpg

Any chance or some better pics top, bottom, close ups etc ? 

Is this running the new style cvd's or the old ones ? 

You say well used but serviced did you change the diff gears or just oils ? 

lastly a brand new roller minus wheels and shell is £140 plus £12 postage from Germany so you up for offers ? 

25 minutes ago, mydoddy69 said:

Any chance or some better pics top, bottom, close ups etc ? 

Is this running the new style cvd's or the old ones ? 

You say well used but serviced did you change the diff gears or just oils ? 

lastly a brand new roller minus wheels and shell is £140 plus £12 postage from Germany so you up for offers ? 

Not sure what you mean I think this is a version 1 not 100% but believe to be and pretty much fixed price mate will work out around 200 if you don't have wheels and shell

Edited by Jorbench94

This is a version one maybe 2 but sadly the cvd's are no use on a new model should they break you have to then replace both cvd and outdrive the wheel hexes are now different as the old style use to strip out so agian no good if one goes your need to swap all four and hexes the rear shocks are not mt4 shocks have no clue to what they are.. The shell is toast so that's a parts beater so all in its just a parts truck for someone that has an old version still. 

The extra £65 would be money well spent IMO so I'll pass thanks 

So good luck with the sale and thanks for the pics :good:

• Like 1

No fella just stating facts it's not meant to be rude or offensive its just facts 

sorry if it has upset you this was not my intention 

like i said I wish you well with the sale 

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...