• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

T-Bone bumpers for Maverick ion?

martin34

Hi I have ordered my 3yr old a maverick ion.I have a feeling its going to need T bones but I cant find anything listed for mavericks on their website.Does anyone know of any other model t bones that will fit?Thanks.

Can't help exactly but tbone used to sell blanks, then you could simply drill them to your diff mount spacing and attach. 

That fell down for me with little uns himoto as it has no mounting screws underneath.... I simply hot glued an old EMB tbone to it a voilà, success.  His buggy is quite light and slow and the glue has held up so far.

15 minutes ago, jehosophat said:

If it is an ion buggy then the larger bumper from the monster truck is cheap as chips and fits...

It's for the ion DT and I was looking at the Mt front bumper but can't find any instock

Edited by martin34

6 hours ago, martin34 said:

Thanks the blanks are a good idea.I will see if they still do them.Yes I could buy that and make my own but how would I bend it and it says it must be mechanically fixed.

I cut it with a Stanley knife and heat a line were I want to bend