• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Help - Brushless Motor

Mr.Kdf

Good afternoon,
I wonder if some give me a little help on a project that want to develop.
The problem is as follows:
I have a boat 50 cm long and 30 cm wide, it is a bit rough (little hydrodynamic) and will weigh between 5 and 10 kg.
The hull is of the deep vee

For locomotion was planning to use two JetDrive, with adjustable direction.
For example:
Two of these https://www.kehrer-modellbau.de/en/kmb-jet28/jet-drives/kmb-jet28-rev.-3-with-short-steering-nozzle.

Using two would be something like this: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v222/Classicchrome/grau4.jpg

The boat is being set for a project that will sail in calm waters (dams / lakes) and in which there will have to reach high speeds, it will only have to move from one point to another, regardless of whether it takes more or less 15 seconds.
I decided to use JetDrive it can not be exposed propellers.

My biggest doubt lies with the choice of brushless motors. Did I can help taking into account the characteristics I have stated?

One more thing, they think the JetDrive of KMB are good for what I do?
I know there are other brands and even sell on Ebay, but other brands are too expensive and Ebay do not seem to have great quality.

I do not have batteries or ESC to the motor, so there is nothing to limit the remaining components.

Best regards.