• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

1:1 Motorbikers

HYPER-BOY

4 minutes ago, evssv said:

Probly a bulb. :yes:...easy fix. ....jus pitass stripping  panels off :yes:

Circuit board but yes, difficult to get to even if it was a bulb. 

22 minutes ago, Smoothybb said:

3.5k? What you having done? BG have just quoted us near on the same money to do ours.

The house is a bit big and the the combi I have got isn't efficient enough.It is a 24CDI (whatever that is) and I need a 36cdi.Because of more gas flow the pipe has got to be 24mm instead of 19mm (dont quote me).All the pipe in  loft has got to come out because there is some sort of contraption up there that feeds the power shower and one of the bathroom sinks.The pipe has got to come in straight from the meter in the garage. As said, got the money together for my test and bike and BOOM...out of the window it goes.

J

Just now, yoodoo said:

The house is a bit big and the the combi I have got isn't efficient enough.It is a 24CDI (whatever that is) and I need a 36cdi.Because of more gas flow the pipe has got to be 24mm instead of 19mm (dont quote me).All the pipe in  loft has got to come out because there is some sort of contraption up there that feeds the power shower and one of the bathroom sinks.The pipe has got to come in straight from the meter in the garage. As said, got the money together for my test and bike and BOOM...out of the window it goes.

J

Yeah thats pretty rubbish. Least we've been planning ours for a while. Similar setup, old boiler need gone, new with a few enhancements to pipework needed.

It just annoys me that the boiler is less than 1/3rd of the total cost!! :banghead:

Sooo.....morning on the ramp:D.....rear pads done 

20170906_103236

had to remove the exhaust as u can't get to the caliper with it on. ..:rolleyes:

20170906_103818

blood everywhere as I took all the skin off me knuckle :doh:

20170906_103846

Dont look much but lost about a pint of blood  i reckon :lol:.......pistons all cleaned

20170906_112737

Decided to do the looonnngg over due  oil n filter change while it was on the ramp :yes:

20170906_11433420170906_115009

Finished

20170906_122810

Only  chain n sprockets to do now. ...:good:

Edited by evssv
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, evssv said:

Yeah could of should of maybe...:lol:........anyways can't see that bit once it's all bak together :P......

Your conscience will know :lol:

3 minutes ago, evssv said:

Yeah well......what the eye can't see.....:017:......forgot the other bit now......:doh:....:lol:........

"The hand can't clean" :lol:

• Like 2

Sooo...round  21..:lol:.......clutch time ...:rolleyes:

20170906_170627

plan A .is.....get bike /clutch  hot so clutch  goes. ....cable tie lever bak once it's gone. ...then wait till it's cold...and then see if the shaft the clutch basket is on has moved out...due to  the heat. .. .or the basket  has moved out on its own..which could b due to the nut slipping  on the shaft when hot...  . ..:rolleyes:......then plan B...:D.......so need to turn bike round so clutch side is facing out first . ...

Edited by evssv

Yeah it  ain't  standard that's for sure;)......like my rc's  I can't leave anything in stock  form. ...:D....I always  gota  fiddle with sumin :naughty: .......luckey  enuff  I bought this one  already  tricked out  ....I've  changed the exhaust system and put a gsxr750 front end it. ...:D.....few other little bits. ....jus gota sort out this clutch now :banghead:...........

Edited by evssv