• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Best place to use my car ?

mr101google

Hello, I live in Preston, which is near Blackpool and Southport for those who don't know. I am a huge Nitro RC car fanatic, but my main problem is there is no where practical near by to use my car (That I know of), do you guys know any where I can use my car, preferably people only post if they know the area so that they don't point out spots that aren't usable.

Hello, I live in Preston, which is near Blackpool and Southport for those who don't know. I am a huge Nitro RC car fanatic, but my main problem is there is no where practical near by to use my car (That I know of), do you guys know any where I can use my car, preferably people only post if they know the area so that they don't point out spots that aren't usable.

Have you been to the new North West Nitro nr Blackpool?

I've seen this club already, but I am not attending it as it starts at 9AM, and I live in Preston, so I would have to be up pretty early to attend this club which I am not prepared to do.