• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Hong Nor X3 Sabre RTR Nitro Buggy Spare parts?

Joeloliver

I am thinking of getting a Hong Nor X3 Sabre RTR Nitro Buggy. But I have looked on the internet and I can't see anywhere that sells parts for it. There is not much on ebay either.

They get a good reviews but does anyone know where I can buy parts for it? With it being Nitro it will no doubt it will require lots of spares.

Thanks.

the maker - Hong Nor - recently sold the company - brand and intellectual property to a new company who created Hong Nor XYZ, LLC or something .... there is no current Hong Nor parts inventory to be had really - other than taiwan ebay sellers - until the transition is complete.    Id expect a couple more months for the distribution channels to get re stocked.  US folks are S.O.L. - because new hong nor has decided to be their own distribution and start from scratch - vs using the established OFNA pipeline.

good luck mate - ive been needing hong nor parts for a few weeks now .... ebay is the only source Im aware of.  For the time being

I am thinking of getting a Hong Nor X3 Sabre RTR Nitro Buggy. But I have looked on the internet and I can't see anywhere that sells parts for it. There is not much on ebay either.

They get a good reviews but does anyone know where I can buy parts for it? With it being Nitro it will no doubt it will require lots of spares.

Thanks.

if ur looking at a sabre then y not a hyper7?? ...parts a plenty so no issues there....solid reliable basher no questions about it! !!..... http://www.msuk-forum.co.uk/topic/208838-hyper-7-tq-black/#entry2177697 Edited by evssv

For the record - there is a New Hyper car coming out soon.  Its an OFNA labeled hobao made car called the Ultra LX3.  Looked pretty nice. cross of a Hyper 8 / hyper 9 and a Hyper SS [ imho ] ...

I think they will have 4 or 5 new versions - nitro / electric / pro kit / rtr  - should be interesting.

For the record - there is a New Hyper car coming out soon. Its an OFNA labeled hobao made car called the Ultra LX3. Looked pretty nice. cross of a Hyper 8 / hyper 9 and a Hyper SS [ imho ] ...

I think they will have 4 or 5 new versions - nitro / electric / pro kit / rtr - should be interesting.

as long as they have the parts back available everywhere unlike the hyper ss /truggy ss..... Edited by evssv