• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Good buy? .....

Stilli

A friend of mine is a complete newbie to RC cars and is looking for a first e car for bashing with a view to moving into racing later if he gets the bug. He has asked my opinion on this HPI Vorza that's for sale on eBay but I am unsure of what to advise him. Any comments/advice would be appreciated.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/hpi-vorza-flux-/151636235824?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item234e395630

I wouldn't recommend any newb buying second hand, potential minefield of issues and no warranty. The buggy linked runs a 4s max can with a 6s capable ESC....that puts me off immediately.

• Like 1

Also the condition would put me off a bit.

If people cant be bothered to clean what they are trying to sell I would walk away unless it was very cheap.

Definitely agree with the above. Also the negative feedback comments would make it a no go for me. A domestic seller with anything less than 100% is slightly suspect.

• Like 1