• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Team C Torch E TR8TE - RTR

Sorry I have little to add, but I'm rather interested as they look good for the price with some good spares/hop ups available potentially. Can't seem to find many reviews or youtube vids of it though =(

It is based on the Team C T8TE which is pretty decent from what I gather though. Would like to know some opinions on it myself. As for the ARRMA, the more user reviews etc I read, the more horror stories I hear about them and the more I want to avoid them (although at least their customer service department is doing a good job with any issues people have had).

Quite like the look of the Basher Sabertooth for the money as well, but have heard some mixed things about them as well (although none catching fire lol). That said Vas on Aussie RC Playground gave it a pretty decent review (and looked like he gave it a good bit of abuse/bashment).

As for the Thunder Tiger, it gets some great comments, has a massive following and has pretty decent spec out of the box. But they are getting on a bit now - got to wonder when they'll be updating the MT?

Slightly week chassis but the tr8te can be a good starting point I have the t8t nitro and that has taken a beating this like others any rtr will have week points like servos esc and motor but as it is the torch is quite quick for only 4s but it's aimed at a starting point to racing good news though is it can be made strong enough to be a good basher.

If you decide to get one let me know I have nearly every upgrade part saved in my favourites from the cheapest places around the world

Also if you can stretch your budget get the full race kit it's better value in the long run