• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Baja 5b SS - 1/5 - Complete and Ready to Run- 29cc - New Body Shell

garthy22

$_57.JPG$_57.JPG

King Motor (HPI Clone) Baja 5b SS - 1/5 Scale - 29cc

This is my beloved Baja 5b Buggy, up for sale as I simply don't have the space for it any more.  This is the King Motor Baja which is an exact clone of the HPI Baja 5b SS in both looks and quality, complete with the orange anodised parts typical of the SS Super Sport.

It has a 29cc two stroke engine fitted, which is actually a higher capacity than the one normally found in the SS model, and is very fast.

I have only run this buggy a maximum of four time since rebuilding it and it has proven itself to be very reliable and a lot of fun.  My son loves it!

As part of the rebuild I have fitted a replacement body shell and this is brand new, as you can see from the photos.

It also comes complete with all radio equipment, including the Transmitter which seems to be a re-branded Fly-Sky FS-GT3B, which is a really nice handset to use, with a lot of available functions.

Rechargeable receiver pack is also fitted and also comes with a mains charger for this. Also have a spare spark plug which I'll include.

Local Pick-Up of this model is available and is preferred due to the sheer size of the model, but I will also post within the UK.

Please Note: There will be no petrol supplied with the Model.

As a few people have been enquiring, I expect the cost for shipping would be about